Dates and times for A-level results day 2015
- Results will be available on Thursday 13 August 2015.
- Students will be able to collect their results from their school or college from 10am (for A2 results) and 11am (for AS results).
- Those who are unable to collect their results in person can request to receive them via email. These will be available from 8am.
- Uncollected A2 results will be sent out by post on Thursday 13 August.
- 13-20 August, 9am-2pm – exam boards will accept results queries, priority re-marks for A2 leavers and photocopied script requests only.
- From 1 September, 8.30am-2pm – exam boards will accept all re-mark and original script requests.
If you have narrowly missed a grade, or you have concerns about a grade and your university place is dependent upon the grade changing, you must act very quickly. The deadline to apply for a priority remark is Thursday 20 August. Requests will be sent to the exam board on a daily basis. Exam boards have a deadline of 18 calendar days to complete a remark request.
Remember that remarks can result in grades going down as well as up, so be very cautious in asking for a remark if your combined marks are just above a grade boundary.
Post-results information relating to strict deadline application dates and fees will also be in your results envelope.
Clearing and adjustment
If you’ve not got the grades you need for either of your chosen universities, if you’ve changed your mind about what or where you want to study, or if your results have been better than expected, you still have options. Use our helpful clearing flowchart below to help you take your next steps.