In this blog entry, we will be sharing 7 facts about WISE Tutors.
1. We have hundreds of professional UK-based tutors working globally: We provide home tuition to families in London and we also provide online tuition to families across the globe! Our multilingual team speak over 5 languages and would be really happy to help you during the process of finding a suitable tutor for your child.
2. All tutors are vetted by our team: We care about each student’s progress and that is why we limit our recruitment to tutors that can show specific qualification, skills, experience, knowledge and passion for helping their students. We are aware that you can have some apprehensions about welcoming a tutor at your home and therefore we carry out stringent checks to ensure that the tutor meets the our expectations and standards. To find out more, click here.
3. We only work with tutors that are able to continually gain positive reviews: Our tutors understand the importance of being accountable to an agency and this is why they are open to receiving reviews and feedback on their online profiles. We show all our tutor reviews on the website and tutors work hard to ensure that they continually get positive reviews from our clients.
4. Our tutors are highly qualified, many of them work full time as professional tutors: As an agency that was set up by qualified teachers, we understand the importance of working with tutors that are passionate and committed to their role. Our tutors are required to have at least one of previous experience with children or young people. They have already demonstrated a genuine interest in supporting and working with students in state or independent schools and it gives parents the confidence of working with professional tutors, not just people that tutor as a hobby!
5. We are proud to say that we are highly recommended by parents: The majority of our clients come from word of mouth referrals and we are very proud of this! We understand the investment that parents make when it comes to their child’s education and we know that parents and successful students are the best form of advertising we could possibly get!
6. We provide daily education news for parents just like you! We publish daily education news on our online blog and we have a specialist information section on our website where we have the latest information on 7+, 11+, GCSE, A-level exams and Oxbridge entrance. If you are looking for further information to help achieve academic goals for your child, this is a great place to start.
7. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn: There is a wealth of information on our website for students in primary school through to University. However, you may prefer the information in ‘bite-sized chunks’. In which case, we have regular updates on our social media platforms. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to find out more!